A fun ad for Pedigree light dog food. - Pinterest

We bought the Pedigree adult nutrition with chicken for our dog. After a couple day he started having liquid stool. He would not eat the food any more and would just smell it and walk away. We bought him other food and he ate it. His stool has gotten better with his appetite. We have 2 pieces in a baggy, one with a dark fiber and one with a light fiber. Not sure if that is the cause.

Pedigree light ~ "Perhaps it's time to turn to Pedigree Light dog food"

This ad was created by TBWA in Paris, France
The caption reads: “Perhaps it’s time to turn to Pedigree light dog food.”
Take a look at an of the Pedigree Light Dog Food ad.

Pedigree light dog food - Pinterest

Pedigree light ~ "Perhaps it's time to turn to Pedigree Light dog food"
Here are a few cute ads from Cline Artigau for Pedigree. The caption reads, “Perhaps it's time to turn to Pedigree light dog food.” All I can think of is my poor, chubby dog!

PRINT AD: "Perhaps it's time to turn to pedigree *light* dog food.

This ad was created by TBWA in Paris, France
The caption reads: “Perhaps it’s time to turn to Pedigree light dog food.”
Take a look at an of the Pedigree Light Dog Food ad.

Pedigree – Light Dog Food: Flower


My puppy has been having seizures. I took him to 3 vets - 2 said distemper, 1 said tetanus, even though he has not displayed symptoms except seizures. They took tests and came back inconclusive. And the vet told us that they believed it was not distemper. We had him on canned food for three days. He seemed better, only one seizure a day and very light. Then the fourth day, we ran out of canned, so we give him Pedigree dry. He had a severe seizure that night. We immediately took him off the Pedigree. And here we are going back to the vet for more medication because we are pretty sure the dog food has poisoned him.Like most reviews here, my dog ate a Pedigree brand dry food, within 1-2 hours' time he was vomiting profusely, had horrible diarrhea, was in pain, extremely uncomfortable and lethargic during the period the poison in the food was in his system. We put him on a 48-hour fast, medicine for his symptoms and when he got better, started off with a light diet and then tried the Pedigree again in case his symptoms were caused by something else - they weren't, it was the food. Within the same time period, the symptoms hit him again and significantly worse. They lasted for almost a week over Christmas, which was a shame as the poor guy didn't get any treats or his share of the turkey. Only today has he been okay and able to tolerate food again. He had no other food, foreign substances in his body, no food intolerances or allergies, so the only cause of this was Pedigree.