Our Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics is a high-potency formula created specifically for dogs and cats. Formulated with higher amounts of plant enzymes and probiotics needed to help your animals properly digest raw food, kibble, canned and home-prepared diets. Most other enzyme and probiotic formulations on the market do not have adequate amounts of the important enzymes that help your animal quickly and efficiently digest their meals.
Canine Digestive Health Formula of Plant Enzymes & Probiotics
Depending on the health condition of the dog, I recommend two supplements. For dogs needing an extra enzyme boost, there is , which is a blend of digestive enzymes from both plant and animal based enzymes. For dogs with more serious digestive health issues, there is . This product contains pancreatic enzymes and amino acids, medicinal herbs and beneficial bacteria (probiotics). It also contains 500 mg of the amino acid l-Glutamine helps heal the intestinal lining due to inflammation, assists in metabolizing proteins and sugars and supports immune system function. This product was developed to help dogs with irritable bowel syndrome, colitis and ulcers.
Get Product Specials & Pet Health News ..
mlp576….it’s interesting to me that you would use this “highly touted” probiotic/whole food supplement but use Pedigree as your food…hmm. I have used lots of different brands of pre/probiotics/enzymes. Some that I like (and I feel worked for my dogs) are:
1. Mercola Probiotics. Their enzymes not so well as they are animal enzymes, which seem to make my dogs have loose stool.
2. Total Biotics and Total Zymes.
3. Naturvet Probiotics and Enzymes with Prebiotics.
4. Holistic Select Solutions.
5. Ark Naturals Gentle Digest – pre/probiotics only. No enzymes.
6. Fresh Digest/Optagest. My favorite product. These have worked the best for my dogs. They contain prebiotics/plant enzymes.
7. Vetri-Science vetri-mega probiotics
9. Animal Essentials
Plant Enzyme w/Probiotics 300 gm - Animal Essentials